Migrating to a new platform isn't always easy. Luckily, we can migrate your data into holaSpirit so you do not have to start from scratch.
To get your organization structure from Glassfrog follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your GlassFrog account and go to: https://app.glassfrog.com/api_keys
- Under Your v3 API Keys, click Create new API key
- Copy the generated key
Depending of the size of your organization, please follow those steps:
A) Your organization has less than 500 roles (about)
- Go on our website and click on Start for free to set up your organization
- At the step "Do you have any data to import", click on Yes.
- Copy Paste the API Key
- Choose if you prefer activate a Test mode or not. A test mode doesn't send any emails to your members.
- Click Next
The import can take up to three minutes depending of the size of your organization.
B) Your organization has more than 500 roles (about)
Contact us at [email protected] with the following information:
- The API key generated before
- The name of the organization
- The name and email of the user who will be the Owner of the organization
- Whether or not you want test mode enabled at the time of migration (this mode sends no email notifications to users until it is disabled)
- The default language in your organization (individuals can change their own display language afterwards)
What happens next?
- We will create a new organization on holaspirit with all your data
- We will send an email to the Owner of the organization. If that individual already has an account on holaspirit, the organization will appear in the dropdown menu of the user's panel.
- All members of the organization will receive an email unless they are already members of an organization on holaspirit
The migration includes:
- Circles (including: purpose, domains, policies, accountabilities, strategy).
- Roles (including: domains, policies, accountabilities).
- Members and assignments to roles, including elected end dates.
The migration does NOT includes:
- Tactical and Governance meetings history
- Custom fields