There are four types or user accounts with different permission levels in Holaspirit: Members, Organization Admins, Inactive Members and Owner Member.
Administrators can manage invitations and add new members from the Administration menu.
A user is automatically assigned as a member upon joining the organization. Members have basic permissions to use Holaspirit.
- A member can hold several roles in the organisation.
- A member can access several organizations if he/she has been invited with the same email address.
- According to the core role and assignment settings defined, a member can add and remove members within a circle, assign them to roles and define role's scope.
Some circle members are allowed to participate in the circle governance decision process and are referred to as core circle members.
- A user is automatically considered as core member of a circle upon joining a circle (with or without being assigned to a role). These users can participate in the circle governance decision process, suggest changes for their roles, attend meetings and help with operations of the circle.
- A user is a non-core member when he belongs to a circle without contributing to the gouvernance decisions. He/she cannot attend meetings and cannot take part in asynchronous governance decisions. It is the role in charge of assigning member who can decide whether a user will be considered as a non-core member.
An inactive member is a user that has a login to access the organization, although he/she does not need licences to connect.
- He/she can be assigned to roles (except core roles)
- He/she can only view the organization.
- He/she cannot take part in circle's decisions, nor be assigned to operations (actions, projects, OKRs).
Note: Adding inactive members allows you to share your organization to people, including those who won't use holaspirit.
The administrator has advanced access on organization governance in Holaspirit. Administrators can:
- Invite new members to join the Organisation
- Remove members from the Organization
- Subscribe for a paid plan
- Add members to a circle and assign them roles (only if the administrator is himself a member of the circle)
- Define or modify the Organization name and Anchor Circle
- Enable a test mode for the organization
- Define circle settings : Assignment Settings and governance mode
- Define and modify core roles and template roles
- View overall organization statistics
- Access to export files
- Integrate applications for the organization
- Do everything that a member can do
The owner of the organization is an administrator who can also :
The owner of the organization is the user who creates the organization.
Edit a user
Administrators can edit a user's information and privilege after they've been created.
In the Administration section, go to the Manage users section:
- Click on the 3 dots at the right side of the member you'd like to edit
- Click on Edit member
- Edit as desired the information of the user, his/her privilege on the platform
- Click on Save
- A Member cannot become an Inactive Member. Only an inactive member can be changed to a Member of the organization (providing that there are enough licences on the organization account).
- Administrators cannot edit the user email, only the user can.