There are four types or user accounts with different permission levels in Holaspirit: Members, Organization Admins, Inactive Members and Owner Member. You can add accounts from the Member menu of the main menu.
A user is automatically assigned as a member upon joining the organization. Members have basic permissions to use Holaspirit.
- A member can hold several roles in the organisation.
- A member can access several organizations if he/she has been invited with the same email address.
- According to the core role and assignment settings defined, a member can add and remove members within a circle, assign them to roles and define role's scope.
Some circle members are allowed to participate in the circle governance decision process and are referred to as core circle members.
- A user is automatically considered as core member of a circle upon joining a circle (with or without being assigned to a role). These users can participate in the circle governance decision process, suggest changes for their roles, attend meetings and help with operations of the circle.
- A user is a non-core member when he belongs to a circle without contributing to the gouvernance decisions. He/she cannot attend meetings and cannot take part in asynchronous governance decisions. It is the role in charge of assigning member who can decide whether a user will be considered as a non-core member.
An inactive member is a user that has a login to access the organization, although he/she does not need licences to connect.
- He/she can be assigned to roles (except core roles)
- He/she can only view the organization.
- He/she cannot take part in circle's decisions, nor be assigned to operations (actions, projects, OKRs).
Note: Adding inactive members allows you to share your organization to people, including those who won't use holaspirit.
The administrator has advanced access on organization governance in Holaspirit. Administrators can:
- Invite new members to join the Organisation
- Remove members from the Organization
- Subscribe for a paid plan
- Add members to a circle and assign them roles (only if the administrator is himself a member of the circle)
- Define or modify the Organization name and Anchor Circle
- Enable a test mode for the organization
- Define circle settings : Assignment Settings and governance mode
- Define and modify core roles and template roles
- View overall organization statistics
- Access to export files
- Integrate applications for the organization
- Do everything that a member can do
The owner of the organization is an administrator who can also :
The owner of the organization is the user who creates the organization.
Edit the privilege of users
Administrators can edit the privilege of users after they've been created.
In the section Members of the left-hand navigation menu:
- Click on the 3 dots at the right side of the member you'd like to edit
- Click on Edit member
- In the dropdown menu Privilege, select the level of privilege
- Click on Save
A Member cannot become an Inactive Member. Only an inactive member can be changed to a Member of the organization (providing that there are enough licences on the organization account).