There are two types of users: Active members and Inactive members
- Active members can be the owner of the organization, an administrator, or a simple member. They can log into the organization and use all the functionality of holaspirit as normal. It is not possible to convert active members to inactive members.
- Inactive members are users which have a login to access the organization and can be assigned to roles, but they can't use any of the functionality of holaspirit and can only view the organization. They cannot be assigned projects/actions and cannot participate in meetings.
Tip: Use inactive members to add all your staff in your organization, including those who won't use holaspirit.
The owner of the organization is the user who creates the organization and there can be only one owner. The owner has the highest privileges in holaspirit. The owner can:
- Enable a test mode for the organization
- Remove the Lead Link of the Anchor Circle
- Subscribe for a paid plan
- Delete the Organization
- Do everything that an administrator can do
The owner can assign one or more administrators. The administrator has advanced privileges in holaspirit. Administrators can:
- Invite new members to join the Organisation
- Remove members from the Organization
- Define or modify the Lead Link of the Anchor Circle (if it exists)
- Define or modify the Organization name and Anchor Circle
- Define the language display of the Lead Link and the Three elected Roles
- Create global checklists
- Do everything that a member can do
A user is automatically assigned as a member upon joining the organization. Member rights in holaspirit depend on the roles they hold, but otherwise have no restrictions.