Holaspirit is a private platform that requires a username and password to access it.
A user is automatically assigned as a member upon joining the organization.
A member is called core member when he/she belongs to a circle (with or without being assigned to a role). Core members can be a part of the circle's life, suggest developments and help with operations (actions, projects, OKRs).
A user is a non-core member when he belongs to a circle without contributing to the gouvernance decisions. He/she cannot attend meetings and cannot be take part in asynchronous governance decisions.
A member can have several roles in the organisation.
According to the core role and assignment settings defined, a member can add and remove members within a circle, assign them to roles and define role's scope.
A member can access several organizations if he/she has been invited with the same email address.
A user who opens a meeting takes up the role of secretary. This role is in charge of entering all decisions taken during the meeting.
Inactive members are users which have a login to access the organization. They can be assigned to roles (except core roles), but they can't use any of the functionality of holaspirit and can only view the organization. They cannot take part in circle's decisions, nor be assigned to operations (actions, projects, OKRs).
Note: Adding inactive members allows you to share your organization to people, including those who won't use holaspirit.
The administrator has advanced access on organization governance in holaspirit. Administrators can:
- Invite new members to join the Organisation
- Remove members from the Organization
- Subscribe for a paid plan
- Add members to a circle and assign them roles (only if the administrator is himself a member of the circle)
- Define or modify the Organization name and Anchor Circle
- Enable a test mode for the organization
- Define circle settings : Assignment Settings and governance mode
- Define and modify core roles and template roles
- View overall organization statistics
- Access to export files
- Integrate applications for the organization
- Do everything that a member can do
The owner of the organization is an administrator who can also :
The owner of the organization is the user who creates the organization.