The purpose of global checklists is to facilitate better practices and implementations in your organization by helping to ensure everyone is thinking about and considering the same things.
Administrators can create global checklists for all circles and assign them to all circle members, the Lead Link, or one of the three elected roles (Secretary, Facilitator, and Rep Link). A global checklist is automatically created each time you create a circle.
Creating global checklists
- Click on your profile icon at the bottom of the left-hand navigation menu
- Click on Administration
- Click on Global component
- Click on Add a checklist
- Fill in the required fields (Title, Recurrence, and the Role the checklist will be assigned to). A Description is optional.
- Click Create a checklist
Modifying global checklists
To modify a global checklist:
- Click on the 3 dots to the right of the global checklist you want to edit
- Click Edit Checklist
- Make the desired changes
- Click Save
Deleting global checklists
To delete a global checklist:
- Click on the 3 dots to the right of the global checklist you want to delete
- Click Delete Checklist
- Click Delete to confirm. The global checklist will no longer be visible in any circles.