A circle can be restructured by an own governance meeting, or by a governance meeting of a super-circle. Thus, restructuring a sub-circle follows the same processes as making all other governance changes.
To restructure a sub-circle, follow these steps:
- Start or join a Governance Meeting
- Once in the meeting, add an agenda item
- Click Add Proposal
- Click Restructure sub-circle
- Select the circle to be restructured
- The checkboxes under Move out allow you to pull policies or roles out of the sub-circle and place them into the circle you are currently running the governance meeting for. The checkboxes under Move in allow you to take policies or roles out of the current circle and place them into the sub-circle you are currently restructuring.
- Click Validate