Whether in a Tactical or Governance meeting, closing it at the end follows the same steps:
- Click the Closing tap at the top where the rounds of the meeting are located
- Click Close meeting
The meeting is then closed and an email is sent to all members of the Circle according to their email notification preferences.
Note: If the secretary does not close the meeting, they will receive an email reminder after 6 hours have passed. The meeting closes automatically after 12 hours.
A report of the meeting is also available in the Reports tab of the Meetings section. To access it:
- Click My meetings just to the right of the Meetings header
- Click Reports in the dropdown
- Administrators can delete any governance or tactical meeting reports if needed.
- You can also print meeting report or download it as a PDF.
- If a circle is deleted, you can still see the previous meeting reports in the Reports tab.