Zoom is a video conferencing app.
Only admin can activate Zoom app. When activated, secretaries will be able to launch a video conference for every meeting.
1. Activate / Deactivate the integration
To continue, you will need your zoom.us API key and secret, to get them follow this:
- Go to https://marketplace.zoom.us
- Select "develop"
- From the drop-down, "built an app"
- Accept the terms of the agreement
- Name your app
- Intend to publish this app on Zoom Marketplace should be turned off. (not blue)
- Choose "Account-level app"
- From the drop-down menu, choose "JWT API Credentials"
- Create the app
- Your API Key and API secret will be listed on the next menu "Credentials information"
Once you have the API key and secret:
- On holaspirit, go to the App section of the Administration
- Complete the API key and secret
- Click on Activate
Click on Deactivate if you don't want to use it anymore.
2. Using Zoom during a meeting
Only the secretary can open a video conferencing room during a meeting.
- When the meeting is open, click on the Zoom icon to launch a video conferencing room
- A Join button will appear for all members. Members just have to click on this button to join the video conferencing room.