View your roles
As a member of an agile organization, you have been assigned to one role or several different roles. The page My Roles allows you to identify what roles you hold, understand your roles' purposes, domains and accountabilities.
- Click on Governance in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click on Roles at the top of the page.
- My Roles gives you an overview of the roles you currently hold. Each will show the title of the role, what circle the role is in, and the purpose of the role.
- By clicking directly on the name of any role, you will shown the full page and access all role's details.
- Study your Purpose, Accountabilities, and Domains & Policies. Click the Metrics, Checklists, Projects, Actions and OKR tabs to view the role's activities.
- You can access additional options by clicking the 3 dots in the top-right corner of any role (whether on the Roles menu or while viewing an individual role), including the options to view your decision-making authority in that role, suggest evolutions or resigning from the role.
- You can edit the role directly from the button Edit Role at the top right corner.
Don't have any roles?
Depending the governance decision-making process applied in your organization, a role can be in charge of assignation. In Holacracy, it is the Circle Lead. You can ask your Circle Lead to assign you to roles.
From the Vacant Roles or Hiring Roles page, you can easily apply to a role. Just click on the 3 dots at the top right corner of the role and click Apply.