🎬 Summary in video:
If you would like to create an organization in holaspirit, you can do so on our signup page by following the below steps:
- Create an account by filling in the required information and clicking Create my Organisation
- Complete the required information about your desired organization and how you will use the platform, then click Continue
- Choose whether or not you would like to import any data (such as a list of all your current employees, a copy of your current organizational structure, your current policies, etc.). We can import your data from Glassfrog, Trello, Google Doc/ Word, Google Spreadsheet/ Excel. Clicking Yes will guide you through steps on how to go about important data into your new organization on holaspirit. If you have nothing to important, click No.
- Decide whether you would like to Start your organization from scratch or Use a sample organization. Using a sample organization will automatically create a few common circles and roles as a starting point to save you some time and energy.
Note: whatever your decision at this point, you will have the possibility to further create, modify and delete roles and circles later on.
- From here, you can Add a role or Add a circle to begin building your starting structure. This is all optional, so you can either build out much of your organization at this point or click Continue to move on and build your organization later.
- The last step allows you to invite your members to the organization. Click on any of the role you have created thus far, and click on Add a member or select a member previously added to assign members to the roles. Once you are done, click Finish.
You're all done!
Congratulations on your new organization in holaspirit! You will be redirected to your organization's main page. From here, we recommend following the steps to get started with your new organization.