In several cases, you might want to add a member to a circle without assigning it to a role. Members that belong to a circle without holding a role are called core members. You can add core member following these steps:
- Navigate to the circle you would like to add a core member to.
1st option :
- Click the 3 dots in the top right corner to access the additional menu options
- Click Add member to the circle
2nd option :
- Go to the Members without roles section at the bottom of the list of roles then click on Add member.
Once the window for adding a member is open :
- You can scroll through the list of all available members or search for them by name. All members of the organization who do not currently hold a role in the chosen circle will show up on this list.
- Click Add at the right. The person added becomes a core member of the circle.
Note: Circle's members are able to add and remove other members in a circle only when there is no role in charge of assignment.
Removing core members
- Go to the Members without roles section at the bottom of the list of roles then click on the 3 dots in front of the selected member
- Click on Remove