Outgoing webhooks can be used to gather organization information and integrate with external services. Once configured, events will fire to the URL(s) of your choice and can be used to create applications for various purposes, such as notifications and reporting.
Outgoing Wehbooks integrations of Holaspirit allow you to generate calls for the following triggers:
- Project creation / update
- Action creation / update
- Checklist creation / update
- Metric creation / update
- Publication creation / update
- Role and Circle creation / update / deletion
- Policy creation / update / deletion
- Assignation to Role
- Assignation to Circle
The integration consists in linking a circle on Holaspirit with a specific URL.
How to Enable Webhooks for a circle
To link circle's activities to an outgoing Webhook:
- Go the circle you want to set up the integration for.
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right corner of the page and select Settings
- Click the Integrations tab. Then select the Activate button to install Outgoing Webhooks.
- Click on Create a new outgoing webhook
- Fill the URL given by the service and the Channel which is a name for your outgoing Webhook and submit.
Delete the link between a circle and an outgoing Webhook
If you want to delete the link between a circle and an outgoing Webhook, you just need to click on the trash near the concerned Webhook.