As a member of an agile or self-managed organization, you have the opportunity to take on new responsibilities and grow your scope of activities within the organization. On Holaspirit, you can easily apply for a new role you want to join or resign from a role you don't want to fill anymore.
You can quickly identify Vacant Roles (in white color on the organization chart) or Hiring Roles in the Roles section of the Governance page.
- All members of the organization can apply for or resign from a role if the organization has defined a role in charge of assignments within the circle.
- Only Members of the organization can use this feature. Administrators follow a different process. They can directly Join or Leave a role without validation from the role in charge of assignments.
How to apply for a role?
From the Governance tab, go to the Roles page
- The Vacant Roles view allows you to identify roles that are not yet assigned to a member
- The Hiring Roles view allows you to quickly identify roles promoted by the role in charge of assignments (if there is one) or by members of the circle
- Click on the 3 dots to the right of the role you intend to apply for
- Click on Apply
- You can Give some reasons to explain why you apply to this role. This information will be received by the role in charge of assignments by email
- Click on Apply
If the role in charge of assignments validates your application, he will have to manually assign you to the role you applied for and you can participate in the role.
How to resign from a role?
- Go to the page of the role you wish to resign from
- Click on the 3 dots in the upper-right corner of the role
- Click on Resign
- In the pop-up box, type an explanation as to why you are resigning from the role
- Click Resign. You will immediately be removed from the role.