Welcome to Holaspirit !
We'll show you how easy it is to get up and running with Holaspirit. This quick walkthrough introduces you to Holaspirit's main features and show you how you can develop new practices, driven by purpose, decentralized authority and achieve greater clarity and transparency with Holaspirit.
Watch our videos demo to find how to perform some basic features to get started with your organization.
This video will show you:
- How to change your organization's settings
- How to add a purpose to your organization
- How to create new circles and roles
- How to create role templates
- How to define your circle's rules
- How to add new members
Below, you will find everything you need to be up-and-running in no time.
How is Holaspirit organized?
- Discover your role-based organization
- Learn more about Roles and Circles.
Roles & Circles let you organize what needs to be accomplished around clear purpose and accountabilities.
Start to design your organization
- Add/edit your organization's name
- Add your General Circle's Purpose and Accountabilies
Admins can edit the General Circle's information to share the organization's vision with all team members.
- Add Roles and Circles
You first need to create the structure of your organization. You need to be a member to add Roles to a Circle.
- Add Roles Templates
Save time, create Roles Templates and import them in the Circle of your organization.
Define the rules in your organization
- Set up the circle settings
Distribute accountabilities among core roles and put someone in charge.
Invite new members to your organization
- Invite your colleagues
Involve the people who will be working in the Roles.
Find the option to Add Member under the Management of users section of the Admin menu.
- Need to import a list of users? Contact us at [email protected]
Assign members to roles
- People need to be in roles to begin work and to start evolving the organization. Have the role in charge of assignation assign members to existing roles.