Admins can use the instructions on this page to link a Talkspirit group to a circle.
When the integration is set up for a circle, users will be able to see the meetings reports directly in their Talkspirit group.
Installing the Holaspirit Talkspirit Integration
- As a Admin, go to the circle you want to integrate Talkspirit with.
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right corner and select Settings from the menu.
- Click the Integrations tab. Then select the Activate button to install Talkspirit
- You will be asked to enter the webhook URL from Talkspirit.
- Sign in Talkspirit with an administrator account. You need to be a group administrator to be able to integrate the group with Holaspirit and access the group's advanced settings.
- Go to Administration > Third-party apps > Incoming webhook and set up the new integration.
- Select the group to link with one of Holaspirit's Circle and confirm. As you confirm, you will see the URL (under webhook URL) that you have to copy in Holaspirit to set up the integration.
- Enter the URL in Holaspirit and validate. The integration is now set up.