This article is for administrator(s) of Holaspirit.
To help users log into Holaspirit, you can configure Google Authentication.
Enable Google authentication
To enable Google authentication:
- Click on your Profile icon in the left navigation menu
- Click on the Administration in the menu
1. Add a domain
Manage your user logins by customizing the login policy for specific domains.
From the first section:
In the first drop-down menu:
- Add the domain names for which the authentication settings apply. For example @ entreprise.com.
Note: Domains cannot be saved on their own without having configured the connection with your identification provider (IDP).
2. Configure the connection with Google
In the second drop-down menu select Google.
The platform offers you two options:
- Enable default Google Auth (Test). Users will still be able to log in using a username and password.
- Enable Google Auth for all members. When Google Auth is enabled for all members using the set up domain(s); they will be required to log in using Google Auth. This ensures that all users with access to Holaspirit must have valid credentials in your company’s to access your organization in Holaspirit.
Users who use other domains can log in with username/ password or Google OAuth.
Consequences of strong authentication for all members:
- Users can log in to other organizations as long as they log out of the organization configured as SSO and use the correct authentication method.
- Users part of the set up domain(s) will not be able to change their email address.
- If a user tries to log in via a username and password, or tries to reset the password, they will be automatically redirected to the Google Auth page.
If you want to configure Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) authentication for your organization, see this article.