If your organization is using Holacracy and new to the practice, you are on the right page!
Holaspirit has designed a hands-on onboarding program for Holacracy practitioners in collaboration with Holacracy experts! The onboarding program includes 3 months worth of weekly emails. You will received one emails per week during 12 weeks.
Activating the newsletter will help you understand better the founding principles of Holacracy and build the skills and habits needed to get the most out of your Holacracy practice. The program is available is English only for now.
Onboarding for Holacracy Practitioners Program
- Lesson #1: Hola-What? In this first lesson, we’ll provide you with some resources that will help you understand the shift from hierarchy to meaningful distributed authority. Your first step to understanding Holacracy! We will share with you insightful resources and articles. Just get a look at the first lesson below !
- Lesson #2: Hola-Why? Why it's an interesting model? Why is this relevant for my organisation, why would we change the way we’re working?
- Lesson #3: Roles and Circles. In this lesson, we’ll start by diving deeper into the shift from job titles to roles, and from a traditional org chart, to a cell-like structure of circles.
- Lesson #4: Your Lead Link is not your Manager. In Holacracy, there is no manager. This lesson is all about LeadLinks, the difference with having a manager and the autonomy provided by roles.
- Lesson #5: Tensions are fuel. What are Tensions in Holacracy? Is something not working optimally? Is it an opportunity that your company is not grasping? This week we’ll dive deeper into tensions, what they are and how to process them.
- Lesson #6: Everything about Tactical Meetings. One of the perks of working with Holacracy is that it comes with a very clear, structured, and efficient way to hold meetings. In this lesson, we'll dive into Tactical Meetings to manage operations within your teams.
- Lesson #7: Everything about Governance Meetings. We get to the topic of Governance Meetings - where the organization structure of its circles.
- Lesson #8: How to be a great Facilitator. In this lesson, you'll get to know more about the Facilitator role. We share resources to help you improve your proficiency and facilitator skills.
- Lesson #9: HR in Holacracy. Everything is about work and roles in Holacracy, but what about the people? This lesson covers some much debated HR topics like hiring, onboarding, compensation and feedback.
- Lesson #10: Ways to set strategy. In this lesson we’ll link you to some sources of inspiration and some use cases of how other Holacracy Practitioners are setting their strategy.
- Lesson #11: Use cases. You'll find some interesting use cases of organisations who have been in the Holacracy game for a while and sharing their experiences for you to get inspired.
- Lesson #12: Habits and day-to-day. The last lesson gives you some resources that are helpful for day to day work with Holacracy (GTD, projects,...)
Turning on the application for all existing members
If you are an Admin, you can enable the application for everyone in your organization.
By activating the application, all members of the organization will receive the newsletter including 1 email per week during 3 months. If new members are added to the organization after the application have been activated, they will still receive the entire program from the start.
- Go to your Profile and access Administration
- Go to the Apps section, and Activate the Habit Support Program
Note. If you have already activated the application in your organization and wish to reactivate it another time, the newsletter will only be sent to members who have not previously subscribed.
Turning off the application
To disable Onboarding for Holacracy practitioners, administrators must go to the Apps and Integration settings from the Administration page and disable the application.
If you disable the application, members that are currently subscribed to the newsletter will still be able to receive the entire program until last lesson. New members of the organization will not benefit from the program.
If members want to unsubscribe to the newsletter on a personal level, they can opt out directly from the mails.
This program was written by Anne Nynke Jansma for Holaspirit.