Objectives and Key Results (OKR) is a popular management strategy for goal setting within organizations. The purpose of OKRs are to connect company, team, and personal goals to measurable results while having all team members and leaders work together in a unified direction.
Create an OKR
- Click OKRs in the left-hand navigation menu
- Click on Add OKR
- Choose a Circle you want to add the OKR to
- Fill out the Title, Role, and Description. You can also Add a key result and Attach a project.
- Click Create
Modify an OKR
- Click on the 3 dots to the right of the OKR you want to modify
- Click Edit OKR
- Edit the information you wish to update
- Click Save
Delete an OKR
- Click on the 3 dots to the right of the OKR you want to delete
- Click Delete OKR
- Click Delete to confirm