Holaspirit allows you to create OKR for roles and circles of your organization. More about OKR.
Objectives and Key Results (OKR) is a popular management strategy for goal setting within organizations. The purpose of OKRs are to connect company, team, and personal goals to measurable results while having all team members and leaders work together in a unified direction.
Create an OKR
- Click OKRs in the left-hand navigation menu
- Click on Add OKR
- Choose a Circle you want to add the OKR to
- Fill out the Title, Role, and Description. You can Add Key Results describing how you are planning to achieve the overall objective.
- Optionally, you can align the OKR of a circle or role under another OKR within the organization. Affiliating OKR helps your organization accomplish larger goals. By letting everyone see the smaller parts that drive the larger objective, everyone can gain a better understanding of how they contribute to it.
- You can also Attach a project. This will help you visualize how your actions are contributing to the objective.
- Click Create
Modify an OKR
- Click on the 3 dots to the right of the OKR you want to modify
- Click Edit OKR
- Edit the information you wish to update
- Click Save
Delete an OKR
- Click on the 3 dots to the right of the OKR you want to delete
- Click Delete OKR
- Click Delete to confirm