Tactical meetings are built into the functionality of holaspirit. To utilize it, you only need to open or schedule a meeting. Here are the steps of the tactical meeting process:
- Check-in: Gives a chance for everyone to expresses themselves, say how they are feeling, call out what is on their mind, etc.
- Checklists: Everyone calls out whether reoccurring behaviors are being done or not.
- Metrics: Data is reported on by those responsible for it.
- Projects: Status updates are given on projects since the last meeting.
- Agenda: Where the majority of the meeting takes place. Members can add triage issues to discuss one at a time. The meeting's secretary is able to add outputs to each tension brought during the meeting. The secretary can also come back to the meeting outputs and correct them.
- Closing: Provides space for everyone to share their feedback on the meeting.