As an administrator of the organization, you can add, edit and remove member accounts.
How do I edit a user?
- Click the Manage users section from the Admin menu.
- Click on the 3 dots next to the user.
- Click on Edit member
- Edit as desired and click Save
- If you see "This email can't be modified. This is because this email address is used in another organization" - only the user will be able to edit his/her profile in account settings.
- If you invited a member but accidentally enter the wrong email address, you will need to delete the member and add them again with the correct email address.
- If you do not find the member that you are looking for in the Manage users section, you may find it under the Invitations section. There, you will find all pending invitations.
- Go to the Members module
- Search and select the member you wish to edit
- Click the Edit member button
- Click Save
How do I delete a user?
- In the Users menu of Administration, click on the 3 dots next to the user.
- Click on Delete member
- Click Delete
Warning : The member will be immediately removed from the organization. All actions, projects, tensions, checklist items, and OKRs linked to that individual member will be lost.