This article is for Holaspirit administrators.
The application Time Spent in Roles allows:
- Users to enter the approximate time he/she spends in each of their roles.
- Members of the organization to have information on the number of FTEs (Full Time Equivalent) involved in each role of the circle.
- Role in charge of the assignment within the circle to promote the role in a marketplace to invite other users to come and fill it.
- Administrators to export this data in Excel.
How to activate the application?
You can activate the application Time Spent in Roles in Administration:
- Click on your Profile icon at the bottom of the left navigation menu
- Click on Administration
- Go to Apps and click on Time Spent in Roles
Activating the application will have the following consequence on the interface:
- Display of a new section in the user Profile to access the feature and enter an estimation of the time he/she spends in each role.
- Display of an estimated time spent (based on Full Time Equivalent) on all the roles and circles pages of the organization. This information is visible to all members of the organization.
The Full Time Equivalent is calculated based on the time entered by users in each of their roles in %.
Example: for a role assigned to 3 users,
- Among which, 2 users works Full Time and spends respectively 20% and 30% of their time in the role,
- Among which, the 3rd users works on a part-time basis (18 days a month) and spends 80% of his time in the role.
Holaspirit records: (1 x 0,2) + (1 x 0,3) + 8 / (18,5 x 0,8) = xxETP
Holaspirit considers a month as 18.5 days.