Individual users can switch to any of our supported languages at any time by changing it in their profile settings.
Currently Holasprit supports 12 languages: Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Ukrainian, Czech (contact us if you would like to help us translate in a other to language).
How can I change my platform language?
- To switch your own account to one of our supported languages, go to your Account settings.
- In the Language section, select your preferred language from the drop down list and click on Save to confirm your selection.
What is translated:
- All of the Holaspirit-supplied text is translated.
- This includes menu items, core role names, tool tips, email notifications.
What is not translated?
- Onboarding Program for Holacracy Practitioners: the newsletter is available in English only.
- Any content created by members while using Holaspirit remains in the language in which it was entered (e.g. Role's purpose, accountabilities, policies) unless the Translation application is enabled.
How can I change my translation language?
When the translation application is enabled for your organization, you will be able to choose your preferred language to translate the role/circle content.
The Purpose, Domains and Accountabilities of roles/circles will be available in the language of your choice.
- You can decide to show the translated role by default if you switch the option to the right. All the roles/circle in your organization will be displayed in the selected language.
On the page of a role/circle, you can click on the icon at the top right corner of the page to show the role/circle translated. In the example below, the English content is translated in German.
- The icon is orange when the content has not been yet validated by a human translators, blue when it has been verified.