Governance meetings are built into the functionality of holaspirit. To utilize it, you only need to open or schedule a meeting. Here are the steps of the governance meeting process:
- Check-in: Gives a chance for everyone to expresses themselves, say how they are feeling, call out what is on their mind, etc.
- Agenda: Where the majority of the meeting takes place. Members can add issues to resolve one at a time through proposals.
- Closing: Provides space for everyone to share their feedback on the meeting.
What can be done within a governance meeting is limited to the following changes:
- The election of people to elected core roles (Secretary, Facilitator, and Rep Link)
- The creation, removal, or modification of roles within the circle
- The creation, removal, or modification of policies within the circle
You can change any number of the above items at once as part of a proposal.