The test mode is a way for organizations to rapidly modify Roles and Circles, especially when they're getting everything entered into Holaspirit for the first time, without notifying users.
While in test mode, no notifications will be sent for changes made to circles and roles. However, notifications will still be sent to administrators and owner of the organization for Governance Meetings and role assignation.
Members won't receive notification unless you upgrade their status or disable test mode. They won't get the invitation link either.
How do I turn on/off Test Mode?
Admins are able to turn on test mode.
- Click your profile icon and go to Administration
- In General settings, scroll down to Test Mode
- Select Yes to turn on test mode or No to turn it off.
- Click Save
How do I invite new members in Test Mode?
In Test Mode, users do not get the notifications nor the invitation mail.
If you want to add new users while test mode is turned on, there are different options:
- Add new members in Administration, in Manage users. When you're done with the design of your organization, turn off the test mode and resend all invitation.
- Switch members privilege to admin and resend invitation mail.
- Turn off the test mode and resend all invitation mail.