🎬 Video summary:
Core Circle Members may make proposals for governance outside meetings.
By default, a governance proposal is validated when one of the two conditions is true:
- All Core Circle Members clicked the No objection button associated with the proposal
- No Core Circle Member clicked the Escalate to Meeting button within 7 days (by default).
Administrators can change this delay by following these steps:
- Click on your profile icon at the bottom of the left-hand navigation menu
- Click Administration
- Click Governance settings
- Change the number of days
- Optionally, you can choose whether you would like members who escalate a proposal to a meeting to provide feedback on why they are escalating it.
- Click Save