🎬Summary in video:
Holaspirit allows you to link a circle to one or several applications:
- a team project management application (Asana, Basecamp, Jira et Trello): when you integrate one of these application, you replace Holaspirit projects' module by a link to the external application. All projects created in or outside a meeting in Holaspirit will be automatically sent to the application.
- a communication application (Slack, Talkspirit): when you integrate one of these applications, governance decision, asynchronous proposal will be sent in the linked group within the application.
Note. The synchronisation works in one-way. If you create a project from the application, it won't copy in Holaspirit.
To access the integration tools:
- Click on Circles in the left-hand navigation menu
- Click on the 3 dots of the circle you want to integrate an app into
- Click Settings
- Click the slider bar to activate or deactivate any app for that circle
Note: Integrations will often require clicking Activate on a popup to confirm, as well as logging into a service or adding additional information to finalize the activation of the app.