How do I add an item into a meeting?
In your circle's meeting:
- Type your meeting item in the Agenda box
- Click on "+" to submit it to the secretary
Only the secretary can build the meeting agenda. You just need to add or import your tension and wait for the response.
How do I pull an existing tension into a meeting?
Holaspirit allows you to save tensions or agenda items ahead of time for meetings.
You can see this article here, if you'd like to learn how to do that.
To pull an existing item into a meeting:
- First, keep in mind that tensions must be saved in your Tensions as governance, tactical or undefined items before they can be brought into a meeting.
If you can't find your saved tension once you're in the meeting, it's possible it was saved in the other category. It's also possible it was saved to a different circle.
- Once you are in your meeting, click on the button Import
- Once you click that button, it will bring up a list of all current that you've saved for that circle and that type of meeting.
- Select the items you want to bring into the meeting.
Note: If you are the secretary of the meeting, you can also import the tensions of other circle's members.
How can I edit an item?
The owner of an issue added to the agenda list, as well as the meeting secretary, can edit an issue.
- Click on the 3 dots next to the agenda item
- Click Edit issue and edit as desired
- Click Submit